- Publicado el Miércoles, 18 Mayo 2016 10:48
- Escrito por FICB
The Chinese Bridge 2016 Chinese Proficiency Competition for Foreigners across the Globe is hosted by the China Central Television (CCTV) and the Confucius Institute Headquarters (Hanban) and organized by the International Channel of CCTV (CCTV-4). As the main subject of “Learn Chinese, Understand China”, the competition welcomes foreign friends who are interested in Chinese culture and have a knowledge of Chinese language to sign up.
The competition is divided into three stages: the preliminaries, the semi-finals and the final. The participants can apply for the preliminaries through organized application and online application. The semi-finals and final will be recorded in the CCTV’s studio in Beijing. During the summer of 2016, the competition will be broadcast on the CCTV-4 and other channels and platforms.
The detailed information of the application and the preliminaries of the competition are as follows:
1. Dates: May 6th to 30th, 2016
2. Application: Official Website: www.global-chinese.cn
Participants can visit the website to obtain related information and requirements of the application; APPLICATION FORM (Word)
Participants who apply for the competition through organized applications can be uniformly signed up by the division organizers.
3. Requirements: Non-Chinese nationality and non-native Chinese speakers who are at least 16 years old can apply for the competition. Applicants need to fill in the personal information form (download from the website) and provide a 3-minute video. (Please check the detailed information on the website).
1. Dates: June 2nd to 6th, 2016
2. Preliminary Divisions:
A. In China: Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Xi’an, Chengdu, Dalian, and Hangzhou；
B. Overseas: Africa, America, Asia, Europe and Oceania;
C. Online: The applicants of overseas divisions will participate in the online preliminaries. If the applicants who apply for the competition in China can not attend the division preliminaries, they can attend the preliminaries online.
3. Contents: Oral test, Chinese knowledge exam and talent show. (Please find detailed information on the official website.)
4. Notification: The organizing committee will inform the qualified applicants before May 31th.
III. Competition Rules and Prizes
1. Each division can choose 6 to 10 contestants through the preliminaries to form a team for the next round.
2. Overseas online contestants who pass the preliminaries will be divided into the relevant continent and online contestants in China will be divided into the division by the organizing committee for the next round.
3. During the semi-finals, each team will first take part in the team competition and the team scores will be determined by each individual score.
4. The team competition sets up 1 Gold Award, 1 Silver Award and 3 Bronze Awards.
5. The individual competition sets up 1 Gold Award, 2 Silver Awards and 3 Bronze Awards.
6. The competition also sets up 3 “Best Eloquence” Awards, 3 “Vast Erudition” Awards and 3 “Best Talent” Awards.
7. In addition, the competition sets up 6 “Best Organization” Awards for the most remarkable organization units.
8. The travel expenses to and from Beijing, the accommodation and transportation costs of competitors who attend the team and individual events for the semi-finals will be covered by the organizing committee.
9. All the applicants for the preliminaries can attend the Chinese Bridge 2016 Chinese Proficiency Competition for Foreigners across the Globe Online which will be held from July to September with priority. The detailed information can be found in the official website.
The Organizing Committee of Chinese Bridge 2016 Chinese Proficiency Competition for Foreigners across the Globe
April 26, 2016
INFORMACIÓN ACTUALIZADA SOBRE EL CONCURSO EN: www.global-chinese.cn